Thursday, July 28, 2011

Skincare now

    Apart from Clinique's Clarifying Lotion, which I have been using faithfully since I was at school, I haven't found any skincare must-haves yet. And I have tried sooo many.

    Here are the products I am using now.



    Witch Naturally Clear Cleansing and Toning Wipes
    Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser
    Clarisonic Mia
    Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
    By Terry Source de Rose
    Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial
    Clinique Turnaround Concentrate
    Lancome Genefique Repair night cream
    LiLash



    At night: The easiest way to take my make-up off is to use wipes. At the moment I have witch hazel wipes which aren't bad. I then wash my face with Estee Lauder's foaming cleanser. A few times a week I use the Clinique turnaround mask. I wipe my face with the Clarifying Lotion, then pat by Terry's rose-scented lotion onto my face and neck. I finish with Lancome's Genefique all over; this cream promises everything but hasn't shown me any results :-( I'm also using LiLash (again).

    In the morning: Estee Lauder foaming cleanser, Clinique lotion, By Terry lotion, Clinique turnaround concentrate, some sample eye cream (not pictured).



    Do I like the Clarisonic? I've been using it for two months and haven't seen any improvement in my skin. I will persevere, however. There are lots of people out there who swear by it, though: check out Meg's reviews here.

    This is the second time I have tried LiLash and all I can say is that it works. False eyelashes become such a thing of the past because your real eyelashes will grow unbelievably long. Like crazy long. With a curl, even - so you can chuck out those eyelash curlers. I have tried RevitaLash and that worked but it stung when it got in the eyes, and Talika didn't do anything, as far as I could tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment