Wednesday, September 14, 2011

FASHION SHOPPING

    FASHION TREND 2011


    Zara fall 2011 windows

    Zara fall 2011 windows

    Zara fall 2011 windows

    Zara fall 2011 windows

    Zara fall 2011 windows


    In honor of the September 7th launch of Zara's online shopping in the U.S., I want to share a few of their current store windows. Last night I browsed both their online store and their mall store with the intent to buy, and that's something I've been wanting to do for several years. In the store, I saw a great black wool jacket with faux fur "gorilla" sleeves. I haven't found it online yet, as there seems to be some disparity between the stock online and in stores, but knowing that I can make purchases through Zara's website makes me ecstatic. I've been waiting for years for this! (Next up...H&M's online shopping, which I'm also excited about in the coming months.)


    As far as fall trends at Zara, there are lots of metallics, animal prints (most notably snake and leopard), tuxedo-inspired pieces, Mongolian-esque faux fur vests, chunky knits, 1960s-shaped tunics, and color blocking. 

    I hope everyone had an enjoyable Fashion's Night Out (or in)!

    © 2011 http://fashiontrendguide.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment